Help grow big things with the Boy Scouts of America
Donate to the Anthony Wayne Area Council and give young people the chance to have fun, gain confidence, and become leaders who live the Scout Oath and the Scout Law.
Financial resources for the Anthony Wayne Area Council come from an annual Friends of Scouting (FOS) campaign, local United Ways, foundation grants, special events, project sales, investment income, trust funds, bequests, gifts of real and personal property, and your direct financial contributions.
How Your Gifts Help
Most Scouts’ day-to-day experiences with Scouting come through their individual packs, troops, teams, crews, and ships. These units are overseen by nearly 300 local councils, which receive an annual charter from the National Council.
Local councils provide support for units in their service area, and funds are typically used to:
- Maintain camp properties and the council service center
- Provide insurance
- Maintain membership records
- Pay salaries and benefits to employees
- Purchase program supplies for youth activities sponsored by the council
- Provide volunteer training